We believe that uniform helps children to be ready to learn and promotes a sense of standards. It is essential that all children wear school uniform.
ALL UNIFORM TO BE LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME PLEASE
- A plain navy sweatshirt or cardigan which must have the school logo
- A plain white or navy polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Black or grey trousers – no jeans, combats, leggings or cropped trousers
- A grey or navy skirt or pinafore
- Plain blue, black or grey tights
- Plain blue, black, grey or white socks (not sports socks)
- Smart, black leather shoes. Not Training shoes. Shoes should be free from branding and visible logos (including Nike 'ticks'). Boots are not permitted (defined as anything that touches or comes above the ankle bone). In the event that children come to school in wellington boots or leather boots due to bad weather, they will need to bring their shoes in a separate bag.
- T shirts are not acceptable
- Tracksuit tops are not acceptable
- No jewellery, including earrings
- Watches can be worn in Key Stage 2. (School will make every effort to keep these safe but ultimately they are at the owner’s risk)
- No nail varnish on fingers or toes
- A blue Springvale fleece (for outdoor use only – available to order from the office) with a logo
- For girls – blue checked or striped summer dresses with blue or white socks
- For boys – Black or grey formal school shorts (no casual shorts)
- Plain white T shirt (different to the polo shirt that is normally worn in school)
- Plain black or blue shorts
- No football shirts/shorts
Additionally for outside:
- Trainers (not pumps)
- Sports socks in blue, white, black or grey
Outdoor P.E does take place even if it is cold so children may wear a warm sweatshirt and jogging bottoms or tracksuit over the top of their usual P.E kit. (These should be dark in colour, ideally navy blue and the sweatshirt should be different to the usual uniform.)
If children are not in school uniform, they will be reminded about it however, we recognise that at primary school age, the responsibility lies primarily with the parents.
All clothes for school should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
The wearing of jewellery is not allowed in school. Please note that school cannot take responsibility for personal possessions that children may bring into school.
We have items in school which carry the school logo and are available for you to purchase from the office at the prices listed below:
Draw string P.E bags £4.50
Water bottles £1.20
Available to order are:
Navy sweatshirts with embroidered school logo £8.50
Navy cardigans with embroidered school logo £9.50
Navy or white polo shirts with embroidered school logo £6.50
Fleece jacket with embroidered school logo £11.00
Reversable jacket £14.00
Strong book bag £4.50
Strong book bag with strap £ 6.50
Baseball cap £4.00
Sun hat £4.00